蛻 the molting

 

往前走,記憶形成。回頭看,檢視它。   

   Go forth. Memories form. Look back and check them.

意識由此產生。分離。

   Consciousness shows. Then it parts away.

蛻。

   Exuviation.


太陽,星球旋轉繞行。   Planet orbits around the Sol

似乎無限重複地。   close to eternal repetitions.

我們一次又一次,累積著習慣。   We build up patterns and natures

附著了情感。   again and again, gluing with fixation.


如果,星球不曾移動,不旋不繞,空氣靜止,而時間存在,太陽的光線永恆照射,上頭是否會有附著物?

If the Earth does not move, nor whirl, and the air is still, but Time exists.  The Sun beams its lights as always. Does the Earth develop attachments on the surface?



生命。來自土壤的。美好。

   Life, the alacrity from the soil.

一次又一次。重複著,旋轉而揚起的塵。

   Again and again the dust being roused up by the turn.

發散著,消退著。有如海浪,記憶的沫。

   Spreading, and withdrawing. Like the ocean waves, the foam of memory.



我們的視覺,與意識的感知錯置著,因此,構築著心裡的畫面。

   Our sights, they are arbitrary to the consciousness and senses.

      Thus we construct what we see inside.

我們看不到自身如蟲子蛻變的那層外皮與新貌,只能意識到、在腦海中得到象徵。

   Unlike watching the insects, we can not 'see' the molts separated from the new body. We can only sense it, having symbolic images or motions from the brain.

因此我們眼前所見,使我們困在過去、留住情感。

   So what we see in front of these eyes make us stay in the 'past', reserving the affection.


慣與習。   Habits and customs

它們會「回來」。   they "come back".

海潮起落。   Tides rise and fall.


如果星球停止旋轉,成了永晝與永夜。

   If the planet stopped spinning, making a permanent day and night. 

我們可能會刻意維持原先的照明,在光線與暗處反覆遊走。

   We would probably maintain the original lighting like it used to be, walking back and forth between light and darkness.

一陣子之後,在向光處,人類會搭建起太陽能板,供給暗處電力。

   After a while, people would build up sunlight power convertors in the lighted part of the planet, and transmit electricity to the shadowed half.

我們會在那頭汲取能源,並且蓋設遮蔽功能的建築,在另一邊加裝人工光線。設定時間,固定循環著明暗。

   We would collect energy, construct shelters from sunlight here, and install artificial daylights there. We would set Time, circulating the days and nights.


海洋是否還有浪? 我們看得到月亮嗎?

   Would the ocean still waving? Would we see the moon?

世界變化,過去的記憶,將會不可避免地退去,成為遙遠的故事。

   If the world changed, memories of the past would inevitably be washed away and becomes tales far-off.


而我們無法得知來自自身的未來。

   We may not know the becoming from ourselves.

我們成為自己閱讀的故事,在回憶裡觸碰的情感。

   We become the stories we ourselves read,

      the feelings we touch in our own memories.




Sumikko

2021/02/16 23:53 Ch|2021/03/11 16:51 En

Hualien, Taiwan.