merry go round

 



我在與黎明相接的深夜裡醒來。   (I was awake in the darkness continuum with the dawn.)

等待晨光再現。   (Awaited for the daybreak.)


I will win this life, not for striving in it,    

but for the inevitable cause of the actions produced from it.

   (我將得到此生,並非奮力爭取,而是從此生命所產出的一連串不可避免的行動而取得。)



我感受到需要重新適應這副身體,它的筋骨因一夜過去而僵硬著。

   (I feel the need to accommodate with this shell. Its muscles and bones are stiff over a night.)

我記憶到它翻騰而疲勞,因此我扭動肌肉試圖解除緊繃,繼續閉眼。

   (I recall its fatigue from tossing in bed. I twist and stretch my muscles to release the tension, eyes closed.)


從這裡,到感受天空藍色的光,有一段距離。   (From here to sensing the blueness from the sky, there's still a distance.)

與太陽一同爬昇。   (Rising with the Sun)

讓我知道,我在星球的表面上。   (tells me that I am on the surface of the planet.)


所以知道我擁有著速度,無論如何。   (So I know that I have velocity, no matter what.)

在球體的旋轉木馬上。   (On this sphered merry-go-round.) 



沒有移動。   (Yet I'm not moving at all.)


證明,時間並不存在。   (It shows that Time does not exist.) 




我跟著太陽一同爬昇,萬次。   (I've risen with the sun, about twelve thousand times.)

太陽,是否移動,無法證明。   (The sun moving or not, it isn't observable.)



記憶顯示時間的存在,因此,「時間」屬於記憶,屬於人類,可能存在於生物與基因。

   (Memories show that Time do exist. Thus, Time belongs to memory, belonging to human, occurring in creatures and genes.)



Ergo, I'm always saying goodbye.   (因此,我總是在道別。)






Sumikko

2021/02/10 12:51 Ch2021/03/11 21:50 En

Hualien, Taiwan.




我喜歡感受太陽落下時的,天空的光影變化。尤其,在人類時間設定其為傍晚時分的高度,眼睛所感受到的亮度,任何的色澤。

   (I like to feel the changing of the light when the sun moves down, especially during the dusk. To take in the data of tinges from these eyes.)

太陽也是差不多位置的早晨,與傍晚這兩個時刻,我總是看見鳥兒默默停在某處,互相發出細小的呼叫。

   (With about the same height, when the sun is in the morning and the evening, I often see birds staying quietly somewhere around, chirping at each other.)

來自空中的光遠離之前,街道將點上人類的生活光線,經過180度之後再次切換。

   (Before the light from the sky get away, streets will be lighten up with human illumination, and take turns every 180 degrees.)


On and off, on and off.   (開啟再關閉,開啟再關閉。)



旋 Spin