旋 Spin
Here.
不尋常的隧道。
In this bizarre tunnel.
為何,吐出生命不斷往前?
Why a constant forging of life it is?
你在哪裡? Where are you?
為何,無法離開? Why can't you leave?
為何,出生時,沒有意識,無法行動?
Why are you born without a will with orientation?
(出生。多麼奇怪的詞。)
(Born. What a strange expression.)
為何,做無謂的,奔馳?
Why making this meaningless rush?
(無謂?)
(Meaningless?)
你得到什麼?
What do you get?
日夜循環著。
The sun being orbited.
轉動。
Days turn.
隨之起舞。
Earth spins.
附著。
Adhered.
消散。
Dismissed.
你想起開始的喜悅。
You thought of the freshness from the inception.
(無需感到遺失。)
(No need of feeling any loss.)
這是否為一種接受?
Is this a kind of acceptance?
睜開眼。真正看見。 Open your eyes and really see.
你是否,能感受痛苦?(想要抓住。) Are you able to feel pain? (The yearning to hold on.)
你,得到什麼?
What did you gain?
停留在原地的輪,那些奔跑者。
The wheel in the air. Those runners.
(原地?)
(In the air?)
你看到什麼?盡頭?
What do you see? The end?
無法。
None.
你在哪裡。為何,不斷吐出生命? Where are you, and why keep forwarding this life?
將之延長,依然猶如一瞬間。 Extending it, still like a split second.
我活了34年,12410個日夜。
我活了好幾十個世紀,想像著遺失記憶裡的創造光輝。
我活了好幾百萬年,嚐著我自己身上的肉與血。
I've been living for 34 years, 12410 nights and days.
I've lived for decays of centuries, imagining the brilliance of inventions lost in memory.
I have, lived for millions of years, tasting my own flesh and blood.
我想要,看見什麼。
I want to, see something.
不,我隨時,都在迷路,尋找方向。
No. I'm always lost, looking for directions.
等待,尋求,徬徨,用邏輯安慰自己。
Waiting, searching, hovering. Using logic to comfort myself.
你為何,如此焦躁不安?
Why such agitation?
(在無盡頭的隧道裡,當然。)
(In this interminable trench, definitely.)
Holding onto things you think that are "good". 抓握著你所認為的好處。
牢固著自己所見到的。
Fixation of what you see.
讀取,分析。
Read and analyze.
我在遠方看見那一處高速加快的你,只平移了幾公釐。
I saw you from a distance. With such a high speed, you only moved like a millimeter.
(我在這裡,看見沒有被標記和量化的“空間”。)
(From here I see a dimension without marks and quantity.)
「你得到什麼?」 「What did you get?」
哈。 Ha!
我只是,想讓自己,少點疼痛。
I just want less pain, that's all.
如果我被賦予疼痛的話。
If that is what I'm gifted with.
Sumikko
2021/01/27 11:36 Ch|2021/03/06 23:07 En
Taiwan, Hualien.