Nanami
七海,你說,沒有後悔。
You say, you have no regrets, Kento.
我可以了解。來自你沒有奢望。
It's because you don't have wishful thinking. That's how I know.
每一天太陽落下。
Sun goes down each day.
升起。
And Rise up again.
沒有人能夠忽視。
No one would ignore that.
海邊...的房子。我也,曾經這樣想過。
Home at the beach. I had the same idea once.
在陸地、海洋與天空的交界處,看著世界。
To gaze upon this world at the junction of the land, the ocean and the sky.
投入其他的故事與思緒裡。
Into stories and ruminations you may dive.
從星球的地面上,釋放靈魂。
Release your soul from the surface of this planet.
我們在哪裡呢。
Where are we, if you may...
在自己的話語裡呢。
We are in our own words.
我們無聲的連動。
The silence of our interconnection.
Sumikko
2021/02/14 21:43 Hualien, Taiwan.
To Satoru